Directions Research is actively expanding our Travel & Hospitality practice. We are seeking a strategic-minded client service leader to join our highly motivated team as a Vice President, Client Service.
Our ideal candidate will have significant insights leadership experience and in-depth industry knowledge in the areas of Travel & Hospitality. Candidates should possess a robust array of industry contacts and the ability to build strong business relationships.
If you have passion and expertise in the following areas, Directions wants to speak with you:
- Leveraging your wealth of client service skills into an entrepreneurial position with a high expectation firm
- Creating and executing an action-oriented plan to identify, establish, and grow client relationships at multiple companies in the area of Travel & Hospitality (and other industries)
- Delivering in a consultative role to provide value-add thinking to client needs
- Pushing the envelope on new designs, analysis, and visualization, with the ability to manage a variety of methodologies, including both qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Being an industry thought leader who can articulate your ideas in client meetings, at industry conferences, and thru our digital social-media platforms
The best person for this position will be able to design, sell, and oversee the execution of insights. They will be able to consult independently but also find great value in team-selling with other account executives and our advanced business intelligence team.
The right candidate for this position may be located anywhere in the U.S.
We offer an innovative and entrepreneurial environment where you can take the next step in your career. We are driven by a passion for rich insights, consultative client partnerships, and actionable results. We offer the latest solutions and sophisticated analytics while providing visually compelling deliverables that crystalize the findings and convey business implications.
Directions is a privately-held firm owned and operated by our senior staff. This position includes an ownership potential opportunity, in addition to a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits. The work environment at Directions is an important part of who we are. We foster a unique culture that gives our employees the freedom to create, grow, and succeed. Our employees are surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry.
Our company is independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation. The firm combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Directions is based in Cincinnati with multiple regional offices to enable our client service staff to stay close to clients.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO, including disability/vets