Directions Research is actively expanding our growing Restaurant and CPG practice. We are seeking a strategic-minded client service leader to join our highly motivated team as a Vice President, Client Service.
Our ideal candidate will have significant insights leadership experience and deep industry knowledge in the areas of Restaurants and CPG. Candidates should possess a solid array of industry contacts and the ability to build strong business relationships. They must love food and everything about it.
Directions wants to speak with you if you have passion and expertise in the following areas:
- Leveraging your wealth of client service skills into an entrepreneurial (ownership potential) position with a high expectation firm
- Delivering in a consultative role to provide value-add thinking to client needs
- Pushing the envelope on new designs, analysis and visualization, with the ability to manage a variety of methodologies, including both qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Creating and executing an action-oriented plan to identify, establish, and grow client relationships at multiple companies, including some existing Chicago accounts
- Being an industry thought leader who can articulate your ideas in client meetings, at industry conferences and thru our digital social-media platforms
The best person for this position will be able to design, sell and oversee the execution of insights. They will be able to consult independently but also find great value in team-selling with other account executives and our advanced business intelligence team. This position is located in our Chicago office (preferred not required).
Directions offers an innovative and entrepreneurial environment where you can take the next step in your account executive career. Our drive is fueled by having a passion for rich insights, consultative client partnerships and actionable results. We offer the latest techniques and sophisticated analysis while providing visually compelling deliverables that crystalize insights and convey business implications.
Being a privately-held firm, owned and operated by our senior staff, this position includes an ownership potential opportunity in addition to competitive salary, bonus and benefits. The work environment at Directions is an important part of who we are. We foster a unique culture that gives our employees the freedom to create, grow and succeed. Our employees are surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry.
Our company is independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation. The firm combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. We have been recognized as a "Top Workplaces" in 2017 and 2018.
In late 2018, Directions acquired SEEK Co. to increase the breadth of services offered to the industry. Learn more at directionsresearch.com/blog/seek.