As a User Support Analyst, you will provide technical assistance to our onsite & offsite users. Supporting our growing organization covers the latest hardware, software, printing, & mobile devices. You will work in our HQ office & onsite data center located in downtown Cincinnati, OH near the Pendleton & OTR neighborhoods with convenient parking options.
- Diagnose software & hardware problems
- Image laptops & desktops
- Perform software installs
- Add/Change Users in MS Active Directory, card access system, etc.
- Printer maintenance & toner changes
- Mobile device support
- Follow technical standards & related compliance initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
- Windows 10
- Office 2016/2019
- Apple IOS & Android
- Comfortable with computer hardware internals
- Working & communicating with a team
- Managing time & working independently
- IT related degree or 2+ years of relevant technical experience.
Nice to Have Skills
- Lenovo Laptops
- Office 365
- HP enterprise multifunction printers
- Kantech card access control
- Anti-malware tools/Carbon Black
- Software support: HubSpot/Concur/Zoom Conference/SPSS/R/Q
- Ergonomics Monitor arms & sit/stand workstations
- Microsoft Active Directory
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including disability/vets