Directions is seeking passionate analytical candidates who are motivated by a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment.
This dynamic individual will be responsible for:
- Leading the analysis of survey results – developing insights that clients will use to move their business forward
- Writing reports that communicate key insights and strategic recommendations in a clear, creative, and compelling manner
- Formulating hypotheses, searching for patterns, and critically interpreting data with a goal of unearthing the deeper story
- Developing visually appealing deliverables which are highly actionable and meaningful
- Developing a solid understanding of client business, strategy and direction
- Continual development of new, creative ways to deliver insight and strategic recommendations to our clients
- The ideal candidate believes in using data and analytics to help customers drive strategic decisions and business improvements.
The successful analyst:
- Has solid written and analytic skills; adept at writing clear, concise analyses; and is able to communicate confidently
- Will work efficiently and effectively to produce reports with a client-first approach and a strong desire to exceed client expectations
- Is a self-starter and self-reliant; works proactively with a can do attitude
- Has a natural curiosity about behavior and an ability to understand the consumer
- Has excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills with ability to balance both big picture and tactical ideas
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, PowerPoint and Excel; and data analytic tools (familiarity with SPSS, Q, R, or similar softwares a plus)
- Has a Bachelor’s in relevant degrees such as Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Data Science, or Analytics; a Master's degree is a plus.
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.