Directions is expanding our team and seeking a client focused Account Executive. This position initially will be a hybrid analytical/client service role, which will fast track into a client service career.
To be considered your experience should include:
- Strong analytical skills within survey research
- 3+ years of consumer insight experience in primary research
- Financial industry experience a plus
In this role, we will expect you to:
- Create and manage analyses of results – developing insights that clients will use to move their business forward
- Provide reports that effectively communicate key insights and strategic recommendations that are clear, creative, and compelling
- Work with a team to design and develop deliverables using data visualization to tell the story
Client Service responsibilities
- Assist your lead Account Executive by energetically and professionally handling any and all client relationships
- Assist your lead Account Executive with the delivery of research design and proposals to meet client needs. Work as a team to persuade clients to place their work with Directions
- Oversee the process from commitment to completion to insure that the client gets everything they hoped for
- Have a “Win and Wow!” philosophy. You and the lead Account Executive will be directly responsible for the Win side of the business and will also have complete involvement in ensuring the team delivers the Wow!
The right candidate for this position may be located anywhere in the U.S.
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today’s business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm’s work and clients are global.