Directions Research is expanding our growing Shopper Insights practice. We are looking for a strategic-minded, high-impact client service leader to join our team as an Account Executive or a Senior Account Executive, Client Service. This individual will play an integral part in Directions' growth by developing client partnerships in the area of Shopper Insights.
Our ideal candidate will have solid shopper insight experience (7-10 years) with emphasis in the e-commerce and digital arena. Past experience may include: Shopper marketing / digital agency role, research agency with a position focused on shopper insights, and/or a consultative role as part of client-side shopper insights function.
If you have passion and expertise in the following areas, Directions wants to speak with you:
- Develop and manage client relationships by providing consultation to meet clients' objectives; to be done independently, in partnership with other account executives and/or with the VP of Shopper Insights
- Leverage your understanding of key players and concepts in the e-commerce and digital space to deliver value-add thinking to both existing and new client relationships.
- Possess expertise in shopper insight studies with deep proficiency in shopper journey (path to purchase) and digital shopper (e-commerce).
- Experience in designing, proposing, selling and overseeing the execution of projects.
- Demonstrate strong analytic insight and ability to communicate / deliver findings while providing exemplary and timely client service.
- Ability to effectively steward and promote Directions' Shopper Practice both internally and externally by developing and driving best practice approaches.
The right candidate for this position may be located anywhere in the U.S.
We offer an innovative and entrepreneurial environment where you can take the next step in your career. We are driven by a passion for rich insights, consultative client partnerships, and actionable results. We offer the latest solutions and sophisticated analytics while providing visually compelling deliverables that crystalize the findings and convey business implications.
Directions is a privately-held firm, owned and operated by our senior staff. This position includes an ownership potential opportunity, in addition to competitive salary, bonus, and benefits. The work environment at Directions is an important part of who we are. We foster a unique culture that gives our employees the freedom to create, grow and succeed. Our employees are surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry.
Our company is independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation. The firm combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Directions is based in Cincinnati with multiple regional offices to enable our client service staff to stay close to clients.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO, including disability/vets